Thursday, October 26, 2023

Halloween Countdown: Bodies Bodies Bodies

 Next up a newer one from just last year.


Bodies Bodies Bodies (2022)

A group of rich childhood friends meet up at a mansion to party through a hurricane. Their night takes a turn for the worse when one of them is found dead. Can they make it out alive?

I watched this one mainly because I really enjoyed the trailer a whole lot. The "What features are you bringing to the table?" - "Well, I just look like I fuck, you know what I mean? I look like I fuck and that's the vibe I like to put out there" exchange got me laughing in the theater. 

This movie is good, it's fun, it's sharp, it's tense, and I loved the ending. I don't want to say too much since I plan on writing a post about it one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am in my mid 20s and finished my university career. My areas of study included media analysis, literary and cultural studies, linguistics, and history. I like reading, drawing, writing, movies, TV, friends, traveling, dancing and all kinds of small things that make me happy. Just trying to spread some love.

Books of 2023

A quick round up of the novels I read last year: Maggie Stiefvater - Greywaren    Third installment of the Dreamers trilogy in which differe...