Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Let's talk Christmas movies: Klaus

 Klaus:

 

 

Klaus is first and foremost gorgeously animated. It looks 3D but it is all hand-drawn. Every character is designed to be so wonderfully expressive and they all look different. Apart from that it is also a beautiful and touching story about a selfish postman sent to village willfully locked into conflict and hate who finally brings back love and light.  It is, of course, a classic Christmas theme, but made me cry nevertheless. 

P.S. I know I did not post a movie last week. Sorry about that, I might rectify that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am in my mid 20s and finished my university career. My areas of study included media analysis, literary and cultural studies, linguistics, and history. I like reading, drawing, writing, movies, TV, friends, traveling, dancing and all kinds of small things that make me happy. Just trying to spread some love.

Books of 2023

A quick round up of the novels I read last year: Maggie Stiefvater - Greywaren    Third installment of the Dreamers trilogy in which differe...