Wednesday, August 31, 2016

100 movies 100 words - 1) Star Wars: The Force Awakens

On the internet I found the 100 movies - 100 words challenge meaning that you write exactly 100 words about 100 movies. Because I love movies and writing I will attempt to do just that starting with one of the most anticipated movies of last year if not one of the most anticipated movies ever.


A revelation. I was too young to properly see any of the other Star Wars movies in the theater. I can’t remember ever being so excited in my life. When the intro showed up on the screen everyone held their breath. I hadn’t been feeling so well for a while, but this movie restored me. Rey is the heroine we deserve. Finn is precious and so important. Poe is what we long hoped male heroes could be. Leia is boss. The force has awoken and brought back the SciFi fairy tale magic that we have missed and longed for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am in my mid 20s and finished my university career. My areas of study included media analysis, literary and cultural studies, linguistics, and history. I like reading, drawing, writing, movies, TV, friends, traveling, dancing and all kinds of small things that make me happy. Just trying to spread some love.

Books of 2023

A quick round up of the novels I read last year: Maggie Stiefvater - Greywaren    Third installment of the Dreamers trilogy in which differe...