Wednesday, June 21, 2017

3) Mad Max: Fury Road

(Quelle: https://loftcinema.org/film/mad-max-fury-road/)



A movie I exclusively watched because MRA’s were urging people not to. It’s an oddly feminist movie wrapped in a post-apocalyptic nightmare world. The aesthetics are stunning if truly disgusting at times. The action is incredible and there are many wonderful practical effects. The story might not be incredibly complex, but it’s engaging nonetheless and has some important messages. ‘We are not things!’ ‘Who killed the world?’ To save the slave brides of a horrific dictator and find hope a badass woman risks everything and in the end brings upon a new age. Oh yeah and somewhere there’s Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am in my mid 20s and finished my university career. My areas of study included media analysis, literary and cultural studies, linguistics, and history. I like reading, drawing, writing, movies, TV, friends, traveling, dancing and all kinds of small things that make me happy. Just trying to spread some love.

Books of 2023

A quick round up of the novels I read last year: Maggie Stiefvater - Greywaren    Third installment of the Dreamers trilogy in which differe...